Sunday, March 7, 2010

Is Over

being a couple
is complicated
yes! It was true!
however it also show the simple form of it
when couple comes
this means


you both love each other


love each other??

my mind started pops out with a lot of question mark


duh
I'm not going to talk about LOVE anymore
this world is realistic
what u have watched in dramas,
what u have read in story books,
is all FALSE!!!

what I can conclude is
Guys are Nothing!!

They born to fool us
They born to play us
They born to....
FORGET!!!


duh
I just want to prove that
I will be fine without you
I will be fine without LOVE


Women can be as rude as Man



notes : I choose to believe u, that is different from others... BUT, realistic tells me, Guys are all the same!!! from now onwards, I must be stronger than others. No more tears in my eyes.......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sooi Kee,
Life is not as complicated as you think but you must atleast move forward positively and dont act recklessly..dont destroy yoursellf,ok?im sry for both of you too..i know many things had happen recently but you must not give up and not all GUYS are the same as there are still many GUYS are good all around the world that you didnt notice..maybe you had not found your suitable man,but when you had found HIM,you'll feel that love is wonderful and you'll be more happy..keep going on and dont give up no matter what,ok?i believe one day you'll found your man when your man had come for you and take good care of you,love you and always be there for you..good luck and dont give up,Sooi Kee..i know you'll be able to do it..
From,one of your DAC29 friend ^^

BluEbiRD said...

hi my DAC 29 friend,
sry, I have no ideas on who r u actually. btw, thx for giving me some advice. Anything I have done got my own reason, just to use my "own" way to communicate with "someone". Lolxx.. u might now dun understand what i actually saying but.. I'm just a complicated person. ^^

Anonymous said...

It's ok although you didnt know who I am..let it be secret =D..i know you have your "own" way to communicate with "someone" too and i can understand..dont worry..im not blaming you or what..i just giving some advice..im here not to "ke po" about your things too,but as a friend,i just want to see all of my friends to be happy and rejoice as usual including you..no matter how complicated you are,there will always have the solutions..good luck,Sooi Kee ^^ wish you all the best..
Regard, you DAC friend ^^

BluEbiRD said...

lolx.. seriously feel curious on who r u actually... XD
r u 1 of my gang people??

thx for ur care again, and.. I'm okay actually.. just take time for me and him to get closer again as a friend.. ^^