Wednesday, March 17, 2010

emo-ing

first of all
I'm going to apologise to all my male frens
I know u guys have been so kesian keep on let me blaming on u
( yam cha gang )
really sorry
just sudden emo-ing

thus,
since I'm emo-ing now
so just let me release myself temporary
I'm serious
fed up of my acting live
I have use to be an "actor"
however
I really need some rest for sometimes

and now,
I'm addicted to singing
not singing in proper way but
I just want to shout out the lyrics
kesian to my yam cha gang again
u guys going to accompany me go for karaoke and start listen my "beautiful voice"

next,
I need alcohol!!!
just let me get drunk nah
tired.. really tired
I really need some rest at least

clubbing!!!
wow
heard my collegemates mention about that
and my feel has back!!!
I like to move it move it!!!
shake my body off
and shake my stress away!!!



a fake smile can really be seen on my face
my mind cant even capture anything on happiness
feel jealous on my frens
they are enjoying their life.. their happiness
and I just...
cant get involve on it

how long is going to take me getting out of this??
1 day? 1 week? 1 month? 1 year?
nah!!!
A complicated person needs a complicated way to solve it
and..
I admit that.. I'm complicated yet more than enough
I think
it will remains forever in my heart
just like a scars
an ugly scar




notes : I have been seeing all those kind of stupid sentences in facebook. And this stupid sentences make me feel more stupid on myself.... Oh gosh!!! my dictionary has deleted the word of "appreciate" and "promise".

No comments: