Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I realize something....

although sem 3 is a short sem..
and people always said sem 3 is a busy sem
well
I don't think so
lolxxx
maybe I'm lazy
XD

so in case of facing book
I choose to facebook ^^
and I started take note on peoples sharing video
just no idea
why all those chinese love story video
they always stated that :

Girls are the one who always hurt Guys
and at end the story will be
the guys got dead because of the gals

hmmmmm
are you sure the statement is true enough??


Girls are the one who always not appreciate what guys have given to them
and girls always want guys follow their strict rules

are you sure 21st century ladies having such attitude??
are you sure nowadays only gals hurt guys but guys won't??



duh!!!
seriously dunno why the love story always run within this kind of line

first time watch
ya.. U will cry
second time watch
U will get touch
third time watch
nah!!! U will laugh

please la
is time to change the story line jor
world have change!!!
Don't always said how pitty the guy is

* guy not guys

I didn't have the mean that every guy is selfish
just SOME maybe


finally I realize
the video are just STORY
story can be easily create by anyone
but what had happened in the world actually
is not necessary like what had stated in the video



notes : no chance = no appreciate, just realize..... WTH am I doing actually?? nah.. just stupid enough.

2 comments:

xirao said...

yalo==
因为女生比较情绪化所以都拿女生做“坏人”~
哈哈哈~

BluEbiRD said...

对咯, 为什么世界就是那么不公平??!!
难道男生就是如此的通情达理吗?

那些爱情故事总该出些比较现实的东西吧!!