Tuesday, March 9, 2010

get it??

I wont say I'm correct
just want to use "another" way to tell you


Please
don't start making any conclusion before thinks deeply
not twice but deep

sometimes listen to others is good than enough
sometimes just listen to your own self is selfish than enough


take a look on the situation
u may need to find out who to listen who not

u choose to listen to urself and others
and starts analyse ur conclusion

it may be right

but once it's wrong

u will just hurt others without knowing




notes : I know u like to judge, but it won't be correct forever. Thinks deeply, do I really look like that kind of person?? do I really look like those kind of SELFISH person only knows how to blame people?? if ur answer is YES, okay... I'm speechless......



sorry for using this kind of RUDE way to tell u... why?? because I know u wont listen to what I say anymore.........

No comments: