Sunday, March 21, 2010

Celebrity Fitness

not a bad experience
I have been doing gym so frequent this week
wed once then sunday again..
haha

but actually my aim is to gain weight not get slim
>.<
stupid right?
yup...
I know... I'm stupid ^^

hmmm
ya!!!
I have mentioned in the previous post that..
I got my CNY salary
thus,
just went Juicy Works bought a Mango Melody cost me RM11.50
and...
bought a head band and scarf in Cotton On cost me RM20
then...
went Secret Recipe for Chocolate Indulgence cost me RM7.50

WOW
after doing gym then eat chocolate cake
hehex!!
spending money without thinking
Am I crazy??
yup...
going soon




head band I bought.. can see?? ^^



notes : I also dunno what I'm doing.... I also dunno why this happened on me..... let's see.... when I become CRAZY... ^^

No comments: