Thursday, April 23, 2009

My GOSH.....

Cant believe dat there's such a person used me as a "model" for phone sex!!! today i hav approved a unknown guy in msn.. he told me dat he add me from friendster during viewing my profile.. ( this's wat always happen on me.. dat's y i didnt feel any prob on dat also.. ) but after chatting for few mins.. he started ask for my phone number.. ( last time did hav alot of guys ask for my hp number... so? i'm still ok with this.. ) the first thing i do of coz is reject him!! but wat he replied me was.. he had paid to an urgent to get a chance phone sex with me!!! WAT????!!! how come i didnt noe about this??!!

so after a while.. he cool down and explain to me, there was a "gal" name yeong ( person who incharge of phone sex company i think.. ) told him dat, if he wants to phone sex with any gals must pay fees first.. so after he paid, yeong gave him my e-mail add and asked him view my frenster acc, called him add me in msn and ask for my phone number... this guy was just too stupid and follow wat "she" said... end up?? kena tipu!! =.="

My gosh!!! nowander i hav been received so many unknown guy request in msn this few weeks... wat they ask me was.. " my number.. later on... wan hav a sex topic?? " ZZzzzz... wat i did was just reject them.. and now finally i know it's because of this "GAL"!!! use me as model for them!!!!

I think she is not a "gal".. coz yeong did wan my phone number b4.. say wan phone sex with me.. by sending message in frenster... but the pictures in " her" profile was a hot & pretty gal standing infront of the mirror... nowander there's so many guys kena tipu by her...



So gals, must be more alert!!! >.<"

No comments: