Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Love DANCE

I'm looking those printed T dat hav the words "I LOVE DANCE", since i hav been working in Top Shop and Top Man almost 5 months.. wat i saw wat just I LOVE pies, gravy, nerd... etc. all those kind of stupid words.. nvm, maybe i should just order from the web and design it by myself.. but it's quite expensive.. 1 normal T cost me RM60??!! >.<" i'm still kedekut anyway...

quite a long time didnt moves my body... muscles have been slowly turning fats!!! @.@ coz actually i dun like do exercise much.. and having nasi lemak and fried chicken everyday.. going to become fei po soon.. maybe few weeks or few months?? let's check out!! XD

*********************************************************************************

I LOVE this 2 songs.. but wat i heard from the magazine news was.. BY2 has been copying BoA in this MV.. erm.. actually i feel dat too but anyways.. i will still support it coz actually i dun care about the mv much.. most important was the quality of song!!! right?? XD


BY2 - DNA





BoA - Eat You Up

No comments: