Tuesday, April 21, 2009

TARC, i'm coming!~!~! ^^

Going to start my college life on next month - 18/5/09, hurray!!! finally can stop my boring and tiring job in Top Man!!!

taking diploma in business studies ~ accounting for 2 years and 4 months, follow on by advance diploma in accounting, around 1 & half years.. so total up 4 years... quite a long time.. however, it only cost me 16K++, quite a cheap price... XD. thx to kinz for recommend me about this!!!

17th my last day in Top Man, 18th start my school life... ZZzzz... no rest for me, T.T. Nvm, as long i not going form 6 in taman sea or SAS... wakakaka!!! still can remain my brown colour hair... yehh!!!!

notes : my birthday wish have been come true!!! going to study accounts!!! ^^ *~ HAPPY ~*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.