Monday, April 13, 2009

my birthday....

Let's see wat happening on my birthday....


Video clips...














pictures time...



saw the 2 cakes.. baked by chee ken...



wai yew~~ he's 1 of the "birthday" guy too...



caely~~ random picz..



dear and me ^^



O.o.. who's going to eat this??!!



...... Chee Ken



kesian him.. still laughing.. >.<"




look at this....




who's so unlucky now....



O.o.. dao shen...



laugh &......



cry??? lolx.. so cham...




dear turn now....




see her expression....




but actually wat she say... NTH.. >.<"




cake... special prepare by my families!!!




yeh!!! finally hav a big cake now!!!




let's wish....




^^




smile~~ random picz..




the cake and us~~~ XD




this was the present choose by ps and kianz...




The dotz bracelet...




karmun hot pants!!! ^^




nice?? XD



almost forget this.. mc flurry given by my colleague.. TONY!!! ^^




notes : dat's all about it.. the details can just see my last post.. this is just my pic post...

No comments: