Saturday, April 18, 2009

Open day for metropolitan...

just came back from the open day.. asked ques about the course.. i dun think i will go there anyway... coz.. the foundation cost me around 5 K ( after discount), later on.. continue with degree, 60K++ !!!! oh my gosh.. how am i going to handle the fees??!! the loan for me just 48 K.. seriously not enough... haiz... fine.. the next station : INTI....

actually something the same.. their foundation is 16 K!! ( dunno why so expensive.. ) degree should be around 57 K... so add up should be around the same as metropolitan.. coz i will get 30% off as my spm rewards.. but anyway.. the conclusion i got was.. I need to pay almost 70 K for my total 4 years course... ZZZzzz... dun hav so much $$.. I'm not dat rich...

i did ask about ACCA + CAT, it cost me around 30K... it's cheap BUT... it's well known dat acca pathway is not easy to handle.. once u fail 1 of paper.. u need to retake again & again.. until u PASS!! and the papers cost alot $$$.. i cant guarantee 100% dat i can pass all the 14 papers... so?? just forget about it... >.<" at the end.. i still going STPM.. coz it's the cheapest pathway.. no choice.. coz i hav no $$$.... T.T


===================================================================


stop the emo topic.. after 2 hours of Q & A.. i went for lunch with my families.. KFC... XD, they having promotion now.. 1 chicken + rice + salad + drinks.. RM5.90... XD. do you guys think its really cheap?? next station >> AMOUR... clothes shop.. we tried alot clothes there.. but wat we bought was just the tank top and bra stripes... XD. but anyways, the clothes is nice & cheap!! it just dat i dun hav much chance to wear it.. everyday TOP SHOP... >.<"




me and my sis~~ I like my sis dress!~!~!



my skin looks so fair... XD



this is the original picz...




after eddited my sis.. become this... ^^

No comments: