Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HURT

I'm so hurt now... not becoz of love but friends...
now only i realize, I'm frigging stupid!! thinking too much on the simple word... actually wat it means... it's just FRIENDS!!!
Fine!!! actually i didnt feel sad or wat... but abit of hurt, cant believe dat the "comfortable" dat i think the whole day and night, make me did my first wrong count in stock take, make me feel depressed the whole day... it's just my imagination!!!!
wat de....

不需要很在乎礼貌上的言语, 不需要理会我的想法,因为我当你是“好朋友”。。。

conclusion : no need to care about my feelings... if like dat, i reither stay as a "normal friend" position, COZ i wan u to care about ur words, ur tone..... when u talk to me...

pls!!! I'm not ur brother!!! dun treat me as in like ur brother way... i noe u like doing this to ur GooD friend... But sry to say about dat, I'm not ur good friend!!! so, pls think in ur mind b4 saying out ur lines to me!!!!



AND...........



actually the most hurt 1... is not from him but her!!!!!!!!!
i dunno y....????
i treat U as a REAL friend, but wat u did??? telling all my secret to others!!!
Izzit fun to talk about dat?????!!!
Can u just think about my feeling first b4 saying it out????!!!!
not only moving by ur MOUTH!!!! but ur HAND!!!!
It's so hurt when i saw the posting in blog............
its like....................
telling the whole world.......
I hav crush on them b4....................................
FINE!!!! I admit it!!!!

BUT PLS................
i dun like people knowing much about my pass..........
I DUN CARE IS PASS OR NOW,
I STILL MIND IT!!!!!!!!!!!



我真的很在意别人的看法!!!!!!请你们尊重我!!!!




notes : no ones can make me trusted.... only dear, she's the only 1 dat can keep my secrets and solve my probs...............

No comments: