Monday, April 13, 2009

finally 18 now...

i hav just passed by my birthday.. and.. i'm now 18... finally can walked into the 18XX cinema.. finally can go clubbing.. finally... gosh.. dunno wat to say edi.. coz i hav no idea wat i going do in 18... erm... going college?? or Form 6?? starting another journey of education?? yeap... it's time to say bye to my secondary school frens.. say hi to my future college fren... dun say i'm selfish or wat.. serious.. everyone is like dat... they will just slowly "forget" their secondary school frens... coz.. different people is going different "road"... everyone hav their new environment.. new frens... new life...

18th birthday... it should be a special day.. coz.. everyone say.. "18 lo.. dai goh lui lo.. " but wat i can say is.. nth much special.. i still remember last year.. received a note book from caely and my wives... it's very very special!!! until now i still kept it, sometimes do open it and look through it.. even though i hav readed quite alot of times.. but i still laugh... hahax!! it's very memorable day!!! having arcade in sunway.. ya!!! i do enjoy my fun birthday!!! coz.. my wives hav give a big surprise!! waiting me in secret recipe.. without letting me noe.. ^^ seriously.. i really appreciate it alot!!! until now.. i still remember wat happen on dat day.. coz i really feel happy!!!! the present.. I LOVE IT!!! pink tropicane jacket, romp half jacket.. white clothes... byakuya and BluE monster!!! seriously... thx alot to my fellow frens!!! XD

and this year... 2009... i going to worked from 9.30am to 6.30pm... having a lonely break time myself.. eating mcdonalds... =.=" RM 5.95... no customer hang around in top shop.. super super bored!!! >.<"... kays... finally, 8pm is coming.. dao came to my house fetch me... went to swensens as i recommend earlier.. meet dear ( kar mun ).. but end up.. go to tropicana city.. ( due to the renovation in swensens i think.. ) So?? go eat sushi... =.=" dunno y i will walked in!!?? all those shashimi... dat i dun eat actually.. nvm.. having a ramen.. i think.. something japanese spicy mee... erm.. quite an expensive and not worth.. not nice at all.. is just like maggi mee soup with the special japanese mee.. Next, wat we do?? fighting for the 10/15 or ji gu bak... EAT WASABI... =.=" quite fun laaaa... actually wat i did, just holding my hp camera, taking all the videos.. of some1 else.. =.=" lastly, the cake bake by chee ken.. it's nice!!! i like the tiramisu... but actually i just eat small bite from it... nvm.. coz.. as long people r enjoy.. me too.. SO?? let's back home everyone!!! THE END.....

present for this year... hm... i hav received 2... 1 is "specially" from kianz, ps, caely, kinz, dao, yu and.. dunno... the dotz bracelet... ya... i "like" it.. but... it's will just same as wat happen on my doll.. keep it in a nice box.. and dat's it... coz.. actually.. I dun wear bracelet.. >.<" the second present : karmun hot pants... woohoo!!! finally receiving something dat i need!!! black colour.. with a ribbon as a belt... I love it!!!!


notes : dat's wat happen on 13th april 2009... and now edi 12.30am 14th april, its time to ZZzz, coz i still having my tiring and boring work 2moro... ZZZzzzz

No comments: