Sunday, May 3, 2009

Do I Change???

Just meet 1 of my primary schoolmates in Top Shop these days.. and wat she realize was my face still look alike during standard 6 and now.. And, she commented :" Sooi Kee, U're now prettier!! "

Do I really chg these few years?? Hmm.. ya of coz i noe i hav been changed from a little girl to teenagers.. ( still not auntie yet.. hahax!! ) even my parents, my cousin, wat i heard from them was.. " WAHHHH... U're so tall now.. " But actually did i really tall enough?? or just above average height amount all my friends?? coz i had measured since last few months ago.. my results was 165cm.. ZZzzz.. not really tall wad... >.<"

Erm.. how about my look??? from LL style to >>>>> still LL style.. hahax!!! actually i dun really understand wat LL means, wat i heard from peoples was, LL is something CHEAP look, KAMPUNG style, wrong matching style... etc. >.<" Suan bah!!! At least i know.. I dun hav any student look.. XD. which means, i'm not guai guai lui... hahax!!

Anyway.. just take a look of my pictures.. around 14 to 18 years old.. hahax!!! do i really chg?? or just getting older??? >.<"



Pictures Of 14....












With John & Desiree.. ( malaysia singer )



Pictures Of 15



make up dat time still look..... =.="











Pictures Of 16....
















Pictures Of 17....






















Pictures Of 18.... (NOW)






















Actually i know is because of my hair... keep on changing....



Last time AH MOI style.. ( seriously dunno y dat time my hair will be like dat.. >.<" )


Once a while.. LL hair style.... >.<"


And now.. straightening and colouring....


blonde hair???!!! I love IT!!!



Notes : So guys, do I really change???

No comments: