Thursday, May 28, 2009

Yam Cha... ^^

hang out with sc, dao and dear yesterday night.. actually the main reason I came out yesterday just wanna see my pretty dear ( kar mun ) , and my handsome ex colleagues ( shing chye ) hahax!! erm.. wat I can say is.. dear didnt chg much.. still the same size, looks still same.. didnt really give me a shock or something... XD ( It's good thing also.. means she's still pretty as past XD )

BUT!!!!

when I'm in dao car... the first thing I did was.. giv a big hug to my dear!~!~! XD later on... I started put some attention to sc... and I found out.. how come his hair "glowing" 1??!! after we came out from the car, I was like O.o... his hair... WAHHHH~~~ Golden Brown!~!~!

lolx.. he did chg a lot la.. especially his hair!!! O.o.. make me so jaelous.. >.<" I was wondering when is my turn to hav a nice gold hair like him..?? hahax!! jk jk jk.. I dun think my mom will allow me hav a Gold hair like him.. hahax!! I think if i really do this, probably she will just kick me out from the house.. XD



GUYS!!! Let's take a look on his hair~~~ XD ( sry sc.. I noe u sure say u look yong sui in these picz... but no choice la... coz u keep avoiding my camera... ) hahax!!








No comments: