Sunday, May 31, 2009

outing time ~~

Woo Hoo~~~ outing time!~!~!

After the movie of Terminator Salvation, we enjoy our fabulous expensive dinner at Da Chang Jing... >.<" totally bankrupt now.. left RM35 in my wallet... T.T nvm.. coz i'm going to received my salary on 1st June.. can cover back my empty wallet... XD.

Err.. Let's back to the topic.. about the movie.. I feel its worth to pay RM11 for it, XD. Nice graphic and sound effect, but the story lines seriously... =.=" Anyway, overall I will still give 8/10, which means an A for it, ^^

Continue with dinner after movie.. anyway, its has become our tradition, >.<" but this time seriously REGRET!!! paying RM15 for korea cabbage, taufu, ikan bilis, kimchi, taugeh, tea and etc. After having all this.. I still can feel my stomach is "playing drum"... >.<"

Fine.. at least I enjoy my "water" supper in geoffrey house.. people always say 有情饮水饱 , err... i think i should just replace the first words with 友, can i say 友情饮水饱?? I think this suits me better... XD



Pictures time~~~



errr.... red meat... not my dishes.. >.<"



side dishes.. ( this is wat I eat.. )



korean chef while cooking...



Everyone is enjoying~~



Hmm.. this place is abit dark...



yeh~~ let's chg to brighter place!! ^^



Candy shoot~~



Poor Geoffrey... XD



I think they're trying to kiss the wall paper... =.="



O.o.. sweet gay couple~~ XD



almost forget about this.. zhe is bisexual??!! lolx... jk jk jk.


notes : about the video clips.. sry for the privacy, there's no loser for the Q&A game.. anyway, if u guys wish to hav it, can ask me personally, I will send it to u.. XD ( just for those people who involve in Q&A section ) ^^

No comments: