Saturday, June 6, 2009

STUDY!! STUDY!! STUDY!!!

Its time to start studying now!! College is no longer a honey moon... Why?? Because I need to pay each of the lesson, when u failed, pay!! Failed again?? PAY again!!! until you get graduate. >.<" Thus, what I need to do, just STUDY!!!!


However, the subject is not interesting as expected... Microeconomics, Accounting, Business in Mathematics and Statistic, Hubungan Etnik and English... the 5 subject I have taken in Dip in accounting. Bored subject... ZZzzz.. started regret of what I have choosen earlier... Anyway, if god really give me a new chance to choose again.. the answer will be the same, which is accounting!! Its not because my interest but the reason of bright future... Thus, no choice for it..
Study bah!!! >.<"





Economics.. I hate this subject... >.<"



why?? Confusing.. @.@ ( no background for it.. T.T )



Hubungan Etnik.. The combination of Moral & Sejarah...



Its not like or dislike.. To score it, just STUDY!! ( full of words.. Zzzzz )



Next, the subject I like the most.. ( till now.. )



Business in Mathematics and Statistic, something like m.maths & add maths...



Lastly, Accounts!~!~!



dt & kt.. XD. still learning the intro. ( translate from malay to eng.. practising, XD )



And, I do join the co-curriculum, which was contemporary dance. Going to start my first lesson on next Tuesday.. hope it really suits me.. XD



The proven form for my dancing class..


notes : meet new friends in my tutorial class - U-mi, Lynn, Xiang Ni and Cherry!~!~! Nice to meet you guys!!! ^^ ( And... I feel that I'm short actually... >.<" )

No comments: