Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Groupmates~~

Is time to introduce my brand new classmates now!~!~! They are U-mi, Lynn, Xiang Ni and Cherry!~!~! ^^ We had grouped of 6 people for our coursework presentation for Econs, Accounts, English and Hubungan Etnik... 5 females and 1 Male, :P. I feel so dissappointed dat the only guy in our group is kinz.. =.=" face him almost 6 years edi.. now even worse!! having the same transport, same course, same class.... >.<" face him almost 6 day per week.. I feel dat the time I talk to him is even much more than my parents.. SIENZ LA.... =.="




U-mi & Lynn




The 2 tallest gal in my class.. (173cm & 172cm.. dat's y I said I'm short!!!! >.<")




We're not doing assignment but... Watchin "Drag Me To Hell" trailer.. XD




Finally he have a chance to online.... =.="




Our quiet gal... Xiang Ni :P




~ Cherry & Me ~ ^^



notes : No target now... searching~~~ ^^

No comments: