Thursday, June 25, 2009

College lifez

5 weeks had been past, test & assignment everything crush together. Just finished my Microeconomics coursework test, quite an easy actually.. but due to my careless mistakes, i have lost 5 marks for the supply graph.. >.<" Fine, i think its still possible to get 20/40.. hehe!! i just aim for past anyway... XD

Anyway, just meet another new fren in my class.. XD. my class rep - Kok Liong.. dunno him much till now.. What i know from him was.. he was a chinese debator, pro in chinese.. and... He do enjoy eating ice a lot!!! ( speding 45 mins just for a cup of fruits ice ) >.<" hmmm, he is nice & friendly anyway. Kinz should feel happy becoz of dat.. finally he found another male in our gang.. ^^



erm.. His height is slighty taller than kinz..



just snapped his picz while having lectures for HE..



He is trying to get some attention from others.. ( kesian.. everyone seems like ignore him )




what he did??? become AH LOONG in my class ( besides being a class rep )



TTnite is coming.. Woohoo~~ finally have a chance to get some "knowledge" from them.. I heard that the dancing crew in TARC is not bad actually.. and is quite famous.. hope I really learn some lesson during dat night, ^^



Peoples r trying to promote TTnite in canteen,..



Random picz~~~


This 2 guys.. seriously "enjoy" the ice.. A LOT!!!



Too bad.. u can't avoid my camera.. hehex!!!



Thx to xiang ni!~!~! I got the "nice" picz for it!!




BEST "COUPLE" AWARDS~~~



Kok Liong & U-mi... ( Goldfish uncle VS Miss model )



Kin Meng & Xiang Ni ( hehehehehe~~~~ )



Just hang up my PTPTN documents to the goverment.. wasting a lot time on that.. ZZzz..


everyone need to hang up the documents on the stage...



So CoooLLLLLL the place... >.<"

No comments: