Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wedding Dress



one of my favourite song

Tae Yang (Big Bang) - Wedding Dress

at first,
I didn't take notice on this song
but after watching that mv
WOW!!!
It's so touched and nice!!
the dance choreography is fantastic!!!
the lyrics is so touching!!!



* here is the eng translation lyrics *
enjoy~ ^^

I would argue
Then you would cry
As you're struggling, I would only get stronger
My heartaches behind these shadows
My face brightens up as I see your smile
I worry that you might notice my feelings
And I get scared that the gap between us would widen
I hold my breath
Then I bite my lips
Then I pray that she would leave him.

Once the music ends, you'll be with him forever
I prayed and prayed that this day wouldn't come
The wedding dress you once wore
The wedding dress you once wore
The wedding dress you once wore

You, who never understood my feelings
I despited you so much
So much, to the point I sometimes would wish a misfortune upon you
But now, my eyes are dry
Now I am talking to myself, it must be an old habbit
Every night I would look at myself
And wonder how it turned out like this
I would close my eyes
Then I dream an endless dream
Then I pray she would leave him.

By all means, be happy with him
So I can move on
Please erase me out of your heart
Although I tried my best but, no oh~

I've been living the lies for too long
Yet, she would look at me and smile.



notes : I believe that Cupid will help us... I'm tired of being waiting.... but is worth for being waiting... most important is WE happy~ ^^

No comments: