Saturday, January 30, 2010

dance tutorial from ECX Joey

wow!!
fantastic experience!!!
I have not been attend such a good dance tutorial b4
SERIOUS!!!
is better than the TARC contemporary dance club (FOR SURE)

pro pro pro!!!
love ECX!!!

and..
finally I realize..
my dance skills sucks!!!!
I can't even catch up a simple steps from him
maybe ya..
I'm able to catch the beat
but not the FEEL
I dun have the attitude...
@@

new school hip hop
hmmmmm
my first experience learning that..
for the past I have did
only major in new jazz + hip hop
today
I learned from him
different view from that..
it seriously need the FEEL and ATTITUDE to be able dance for new school hip hop
the steps r actually kinda simple..
just the beat!!!
u need to catch the beat very well
or else..
everything will just run off and it will be very UGLY!!!

thx JOEY !!!
thx for sharing ur 3 hours with us
although u r busy around..
@@
sry
^^


notes : Encore 2nd audition : wedding dress+nobody+hot issue... @@ hope it goes smoothly....

No comments: