Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mark

I should mark down now
from the previous post
I always use an indirect words to express my feelings
and the problem is...
You dun even understand what I really mean
is now for me to apologize to you

Let's use a direct way
yes.. I agree that sometimes I didn't really get your appreciation
take note of it
is SOMETIMES
but after some while
I will realize it
because I saw it and feel it
I know you treat me good also
try to change yourself
your attitude, your style
and you will always take note what I have really talked to you
If I said Don't, you will never did that of course
and you will always did your promise to me
I know
you won't be like other guys
only know how to make girls happy but is temporary ONLY
you wouldn't know how to make a girl happy
but it's real compare to those temporary happiness
because everything is truth from your heart
the decision you have make
will not be Temporary
and it will be Permanent and Forever
unless anything seriously happen that you can't control it

you always mentioned
"I did a lot"
in facts,
You did a lot too
what I have did is everyone saw it
but what you have did is just you yourself saw it
thus
is unfair for you....


yup...
I know this
now what's is going be difference is
you no longer do it and see it alone
because I really see it and feel it
is true

what you have did
I know and I will appreciate it




notes : cupid is trying to play us for 2 semester.. but I believe that, sem 3 is going to be a new life for us... ^^

No comments: