Saturday, January 2, 2010

Crazy lifez




Back to crazy lifez. Its has been a long time for me being that crazy. Miss my ex secondary schoolmates a lot, having a syok conversation with them. No afraid between us, its natural and fun!! wow!!! I wish I could surrounded by these "idiots". XD

Countdown year 2010, a special night with my ex secondary schoolmates and collegemates. Enjoyed spraying on each other, being a snow man or snow white. The song "Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling" seriously fit that night. I love party!! I love the beat!! I love being crazy and Syok!! Yeh~~ Release myself for that moment...

New year new life, is time for me to grown up. I have been emotional and stupid in the past, didnt really care people feels, having a selfish minded. Is time for me to get out of these!! I should share my happy with others, 开心就好! I won't expect much on others.. I know once it past, it's already past..

All the bad and sad will be over, hope everything will turns to good and happy in the year of 2010. Gambateh!! ^^



Picturez time~


countdown gang



Ex PL and APL (kianz)



collegemates



Umi and me


Karaoke in Sg wang


cheese~~



SS picture part 1



SS picture part 2 (Umi so tall.. scare scare.. >.<)



Welcome~ (dunno welcome who.. =.=")



yeh!~!~!



Umi and me again


notes : first time wearing that kind of styles.. but the feels still remain there.. I afraid of peoples.. using that kind of sight looking at me....

No comments: