Thursday, August 12, 2010

recent results...

Just got all my cw results in sem 4
in facts,
I'm actually very satisfied of my current results IF
without MAF!!!!!
>.<"

stupid MAF!!!

make my GPA 4.0 dreams broke!!!
urghhhh!!!


other subjects seriously no comment
I should really rush up my MAF so that I'm able to get 86marks
it seems like a miracle if I'm able to score that

hopes the miracle falls on me... >.<"



and...
just back from the accounting night meeting


regret of choosing PR
regret of didn't notice on AV


I never believes that my name now is in Program team
@@

although Jenny still gave a chance to me to consider again
but it seems like..
I have no choice to be that


I just don't want bring any trouble to u guys
since we're in a team
we should fight for it
it doesn't matter what position u in
at least...
better than nothing right??



notes : I just can't control my tears.. it drops automatically...
If I say nth... it's 100% a LIES!!!
seriously.... I'm very disappointed.......
of what the results going to be......

No comments: