Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Paint Ball ~




Just finished Paint Ball section with my colleagemates~
first experience ever
erm...
It's actually not dat worth to play that...
at first I tot it was 20 minutes for 2 matches
so total up 100 bullets for RM30

BUT however!!!
it only turns up 5 minutes for BOTH matches!!!
and I dun think I able to finished up 50 bullets
so... it's actually
RM30 for 5 minutes game!!!
=.="

erm... abit.... TOO FAST??!!
the first match we didn't really enjoy it...
coz.. our VS team was actually a PRO on paint ball
they have their strategy by how to attack us...
and so how...
our team can be consider as ZERO experience
wat we did was just simply shoot...
hahax!!!

erm... or I can say..
the whole game is only kin meng and sheng kai did their job
coz..
me, sinwei and euwing...
in a very short time
b4 finish up the bullets...
we already DEAD!!!!
@@

so wat we did in the 2nd match...
dont care wat's happening in front
just simply SHOOT!!!!
and... kin meng was keep on running here and there
the enemies is just so stupid,
keep on aimed sheng kai
but actually sheng kai just hide behind the balloon...
see the bullets flying around everywhere
and this time...
kin meng take this opportunity...
shoot their backside!!!
erm... and it's not only 1 shoot...
it was 2 to 3 shoot at the same time...

"Ouchhhhhhh!!!!"
pity the enemies...
for sure they will got alot "Oh Cheng" after that...

and... we WON at the 2nd match!!!
non of us die at the match!!!
hahax!!!

the most funniest thing was...
me and sinwei aimed wrongly...
we tot kin meng was the other team..
so.... we both shoot him!!!


HOWEVER!!!!


he didnt get 1 single bullet shoot from us...

=.="


isn't our aiming skills is abit TOO BAD??


LOL!!!


by the way,
I do enjoyed the war...
and it will be a good memories between us =)


Pictures time ~


CONDOM ~ (everyone remembered our team name.. =.=")




the GUYS ~




the GIRLS~ (although I know we're actually kinda useless... )




Accounting Society representative!!! (guys!! pls click this picture!! euwing shirt just kena some nice paint.. XD)




Me and Sin Wei




feel like crawling out the gate !!!! XD




me and Sheng Kai ( feel like I'm just WEIRD?! )




LMAO!!!! me and Brother ~ (if let PY saw this.. definitely she will kills me!! @@)




Eu Wing and me (we always Syok Sendiri.. and he always want me do sexy pose... =.=" sry, it's really hard to be SEXY under the hot sun with thick shirt....)



notes : no next time for me... it's really damm expensive wei!!! btw, I didnt really regret joined this event... at least I know how it works and how it hurts!!! @@

No comments: