Saturday, August 7, 2010

my sister convocation ~



she is my jie jie nah~

graduate at 5th August 2010 ~ Computer Science at Universiti Malaya

just back from my sister convocation,
a freaking tired day!!!
carried 2 begs under the HOT weather!!
still need chased my sister to snap pictures with her schoolmates
>.<"

penat-nya!!!


sweating the whole day
no water drink summore!!!
all my water had supplied to my sister...
=.="

no choice..
coz she was the main person on that day

next time when my turns,
must force her do back the same thing as wat I did to her!!!
wakaka!!!
XD


Pictures time ~


the Flowers~ (nice ma??)



While waiting in the hall, camwhore with my mummy ~ ^^




outside the hall ~



Me and my sister ~



yeee!!! the mashimaro cute ma?? I bought for my sister de ^^



me and the flowers~ =P




notes : Year 2012 will be my turns!!! anyway.. that's not so important, coz what my parents want from me is the advance diploma certificate.. >.<"



No comments: