Thursday, August 12, 2010

Outing ~

5 August 2010 - wednesday

I skipped ES lecture ~
just to meet my sweetheart(yan shan), dear(kar mun) & baby(caely)
in tappers Jaya One

is been a long time we met together
shan is going India soon~
we will miss U!~!~!

enjoy your curry rice there~ LOL!!!
=)

Pictures time ~



Caely, Karmun, Yanshan and Me~


the dancing gang~ (I miss our dancing life!~!~!)





Camwhore ~


-
-
-
-



It's been scary looking at the following pictures.. @@ Shan just bought a new Canon camera, with the features, we looks like an alien!? LOL!!!



My eyes so big... @@



Karmun still okay....



hahax!!! shan looks like an alien~



notes : going to have another outing with them after my finals, YEEE~~~ shopping after exams!~!~! and... I seriously miss our dancing life VERY MUCH!!!!!

No comments: