Saturday, August 7, 2010

no jokes!! seriously!!!

found out something... LOL!!

I realized that,
wearing contact lens seriously looks different!!
and.. without putting mascara
just add on with fake eyes lashes
its give a BIG DIFFERENCE!!!

@@

dat's why in those taiwan show,
those gals have big difference between the original looks & after make up
just imagine...
putting on lenses, eyes lashes, eyeliner, eye shadow and..
u can even create a nice double eye lip with the help of glue..
@@

seriously speechless
of course!! with the assumption of :

"U're good in control on those cosmetics"


erm... is not a bad stuff actually,
in facts it helps most of the gals who actually saving their cost without doing surgery,
but they able to look difference and gorgeous after putting on make up

" even those ah gua with flat chest, they able to create curves after putting on layers of nubras.. "
=.="


hmmm...
no jokes, seriously!!!
it really HELPS alot!!!
and lies a lot of people... O.O



if u still dun believe it,
I can show u a simple example
done by me.. LOL!!

erm.. actually I'm not purposely go prove this,
just found out it automatically..
hahax!!



First Picture >>>>>>


in facts, I didnt put any chemical cosmetic,

just wore lenses and add on fake eyes lashes

and... it edi looks so much difference =.="








Next picture >>>>>>


nah!! I removed the fake eyes lashes..

okla... "zong tai dak ha.." LOL!!

but it actually looks different from my previous picture.. @@








Last Picture >>>>>>


hmmm...
GUYS!! be rdy...
it actually looks UGLY after removed everything...
just dun get a nightmare after this
hahahax!!!


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-













erm...

if u have to compare with my first picture..

seriously BIG difference!!!

I look so pale and tired in this picture..






Conclusion :
世上没有丑女人,只有懒女人

( there's no ugly women but lazy woman )

it actually depends on u whether u want to waste time to dress up urself of not

dat's why now I'm wearing lenses to college everyday

although it do takes time, but I'm willing it

=)





notes : hahax!!! I actually done this b4 & after went to PC fair... =P


"my ah GOR said my chubby face looks cute.. =.=" when people said u're cute, it seems like it's just people dun want say u ugly by giving u such a commitment.. >.<"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.