Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mua Birthday part 2~



~ My baby ~


just got the pictures from my baby~
she is actually using DSLR
thus,
I believe the quality of picz will be much more better

^^



tata~ the big "nai cha" ~



Dont u think we can finish it?? nah!! impossible!!



Me and my baby & dear



My "heng dai" ~ =X



My other "heng dai" ~ (hehex!! sifu and bro here also)



my baby & dear (leng lui leh~~ XD)



me and dear ^^



me and baby ^^



erm.... my baby and dear is fighting on the streets... (because of me? XD)




after Wong Kok, we continue to Island Cafe~ ^^

just for???








drinking Kampai and Carlsberg



Believe in me... I actually drank 1 bottle in 1 short...

and I actually got abit dizzy after that "syok"... @@



here are the other emo shoot... and I actually quite like it but just dunno why.. my baby edited it as "dangerous". Lolx!! Am I dangerous?? Guess so... XD





notes : I'm actually walking in the park alone during midnight with 5 GUYS.............. WOW!!!

No comments: