Wednesday, April 7, 2010

kinda weird

7th April 2010

right after the TI class
we actually plan for gym
but at the end
due to some "emergency" incident
we chg our plan to sport complex to watch 阿牛
not bad.. he is kinda funny
^^

after that
went to MCD celebrates my bro early birthday
eat, chat, gave and take picz
as usual,
back home by taking LRT

so reach home around 4pm
after shower and dry hair,
I started take a "long" nap at 4.30pm


the things comes...
I got a very weird dream
but the most curious thing I got was...
I can actually remember what I had dreamed

normally,
people can't really remember what's the incident happened in dreams right?
but how come
I can actually remember 99% of it
even the conversation, the place, the people
is totally fresh in my mind now

the dream is actually about...
something which will not happen in real
or I can say
something which will not happen on me



maybe...
it shows the "real" view of my thinking




notes : WTH am I thinking?? tears drop automatically............................................

No comments: