Thursday, April 8, 2010

friendship



my Baby, Dear and me ^^


in facts,
I would like to holds on our friendship
but can you please
mind your words
ya,
I agree that I'm being emo this few weeks
sorry if I shouted at you
or even accidentally scolded at you
really sorry
actually...
I don't have the view to raise up my volume when saying something to you
just that.........
nah!! I dunno what to say.... *speechless*

since I being stuck in relationship problems...
and dun forget
U also...
maybe the way u treat ur relationship is different from me/others
so please
dun use ur theory spread on me

"take it easy man!!!!"

ya,
I'm jealous!!!
I'm jealous as in....
U are the person that really can "take it easy"




btw,
just dun think I'm that kind of person that...
will crash my "friendship" and "love" together
I angry is due to the situation not my own personal feelings.......



notes :
"不是你不知道你自己在想什么,而是有可能是你不肯去面对你在想着的东西" from yenni
或许,我不肯面对的原因,是因为我不相信这一切一切。。。我不相信。。。我竟然看错了自己

No comments: