Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lao po Birthday o~


Sue Hui, Zhiao Vin, Puei San and me ^^


13th feb - Sue Hui birthday (da lao po)
20th feb - Puei San birthday (2nd lao po)

^^

We went sunway pyramid for shopping and lunch
just to celebrate ps birthday and sue belated birthday
"sry for not giving u present"
><
thus, I should replace it by treating u 2 for lunch
hahax!!
luckily is not only sponsor by me
zhiao vin do sharing the bill (6th lao po)
hope u 2 dun mind it o~

btw,
it seems like only me myself enjoying shopping period
XD
finally got some $$ to spend edi
hehex!!



Pictures time~


Vin, Me and Sue



Me and Vin



Yeh!~!~! ^^



Me and Sue



me and my lao po (take 1)



Me and my lao po (take 2)




my 18th birthday present~
lolxxx... finally received it.. its been kept by sue hui since last year ago..XD thx anyway~ I like it!!! ^^


Pink Hat ^^






notes : bought a skinny jeans!!!! and... I bought something for US nah~ =X

No comments: