Thursday, February 4, 2010

fall sick.. >.<"

sick again!!
>.<"
dunno why everytime I working sure fall sick 1..
haizzzz
not even till 1 week already took mc jor

the virus came so suddenly
yesterday still okay 1..
but till midnight
stay in toilet for half an hour...
then every hour go toilet..
just to vomit!!!
and is vomit water summore!!!
haizzzz
suffering the whole night

the next day,
when i woke up
fever virus come find me again.
can't even walk properly.
@@
haizzzzz
suffering the whole day

hope it will recover soon
because
I still need to attend Geoffrey farewell later
hope I be able to attend it later...



notes : wuwu..... sry Adrian - my manager

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is even now a suspect as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=normdist excel 2007 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you use the dark methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg