Monday, February 8, 2010

Doraemon~

Just found something CUTE !!!
in SPEEDY




Doraemon ~

XD


And I realize that...
A lot of shopping mall using cat to replace tiger for the CNY celebration




LOL

Dunno why they will relate tiger to CAT??!!



New year new life and I have dyed a new hair colour~ btw, it's actually one of my old box of colouring.. >.<" Just wanna save some $$ for my sem 3 life and I have bankrupt even though I'm working... aikzzzzzzz.........I just lack of $$$$$ !!!!!!!!




* sry due to my cacat phone.. can't really see the real effect *


and.. it's actually bright auburn... but I don't think it's really that "bright" la.. just normal copper blonde... btw, I like my hair colour this time ~ ^^


notes : 6 more days to go...................... ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz faster finish laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments: