Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dou Dou & Jan Jan



sooooo cute~ ^^


it seems like a lovely couple right??




LMAO
u never know
they both is actually male dog
hahax!!








Enjoyed my bai nian section with my frens.. although we only went Dao house.. hahax!! btw, we did having a gambling section in Dao house.. AND, I did won RM50++ actually!!! BUT after short 3 rounds later.. AHHHH!!! I lose all my RM50++... aikzzzz... nvm, just treat it as a game for me. ^^



Dun worry.. we not gambling with Mahjong.. hehex!!





should take a look on Dao, he is holding 2 九桐 to cover his eyes.. LOL


After bai nian section at Dao house, me, wen qiang, dao and kinz went 太子 for dinner. The cheese bake rice is delicious~ ^^ And the 3 guys is trying to "play" me with their laughing look by msn-ing with "someone" =.=" speechless on them......

Next, night section~ hahax!! I brought 5 guys back to my house till midnight 12am.. what we have did?? lolxx.. they only came my house for karaoke section nah! (dun think too much.. gege) It was funny when me and wen qiang singing 为你而活 by 神木与瞳. LMAO!! I forgot to take pictures on kinz expression. He was actually laugh till "mopping" the floor with his body. hahax!! I think u guys could imagine how "nice" is my voice nah~ XD




notes : finally enjoying my holidays... ^^

No comments: