Thursday, February 26, 2009

@ New Handphone @

24th feb 2009

I just bought a new phone dat day, the cheapest phone dat support camera and mp3s.. XD. No choice, coz i still haven't get my salary yet... but the function still consider okay for me.. although it doesn't a 3G phone. The original cost was RM450, but i bought it for RM490 total due to the 2GB memory card. I'm not sure whether is worth for the phone price, coz i didnt do any research b4 buying this phone.. just hanging around the SS2 shop, walked in and paid it... hahax!! But actually i planning to buy K770 i, RM550, but i didnt... coz it's exactly the same phone as my sis 1... =.=" I dun wan use the same phone with her although there do have several colour choices...








The phone i have bought.. looks nice??? silver white...




The first picture i took... testing... (actually not dat clear, coz it's only 2 MP)

p/s : I still like my Purple Colour Phone... (K 550 i)

No comments: