Monday, February 9, 2009

life with my colleagues...

hmmm.. i'm spending most of time with my colleagues, there do hav happiest and sadness.. and i'm planning to work there as a "confirm" staff, coz i hav to wait till jun only start my school lifez, but everything still havent decide yet.. become a confirm staff need pass the exam, and the passing marks is 70%!!! =.=" it's consider an A for me during my secondary school exam..

Or u guys think dat i should just change my work to other company?? my contract ends at 13th March, if i wanna find a new job again, izzit possible enough?? coz nowadays there's seldom vacancy hanging around in 1u.. summore i'm just looking for high pay shop.. XD. but actually is fun to working in yoke place.. 1400++ per month, sitting there chatting, on9, watching dramas, listening to the music... yep they do hav serves the customer sometimes... lolxxx.. so jealous of her.. i work till so hard only got 1098... =.=" haiz... who calls people got such luck to get such a good job.. T.T




picz with my collegues~~




lolxx.. the tallest guys in top shop & top man aka. manager, XD.


guyz.. i'm so confusing now!! LCCI... ACCA... this is wat i plan to study, but now?? izzit still possible for me to continue thinking of it???!! sunway university college.. yep, there is the best place to study accounts, good teaching, nice environment, near my house... but the fees is double of other college!!! if i wanna take degree, it's nearly almost 100k++; for normal acca pathway, its around 60k++ (if i do not fail for all the papers within 3 years...) Oh My Gosh!!! izzit possible for me to guarantee passing all the papers through 3 years???? IMPOSSIBLE!!! this is wat my mom force me to promise her if i take course in sunway... how can i promise her?? everyone's know dat accountancy its not easy to study especially during the last year period.. The second choice, UTAR... a cheap place to study acc, i think should be around 40k++ (i'm not so sure about that...) but wat i need to do is living in kampar for 4 years!!! actually this is not a prob for me, but u noe wat my mom say?? “ 我不舍得你去这样远啊。。。等下你去到那边学坏了。。 blah blah blah.. " =.="" sunway cannot, UTAR cannot... anywhere also cannot!!!!! so?? wat to do?? forget about accountacy la!!! actually there do hav another cheapest pathway to go... dat is Form 6!!! but everyone's know dat it's difficult to study acc in Form 6 right?? coz it's all in malay, and the teahers is suck!!! at the end... after i study the whole acc course, come out for job... everything chg to eng...

haiz... seriously confusing now... everything's need $$, if i got $, i can just solve all the problems..


p/s : 对我来说, 钱是万能的!!没有钱肯定就万万不能!!!

No comments: