Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's day

I have spend my valentine's with my bunch of friends!~!~! I think it's more likely to gathering outing. We went to 1u having our dinner, which was steamboat.. =.=" No choice, there's so many people queued at the entrance of every single restaurant.. >.<" And we having out dinner around 9.15pm... I was totally over hungry... >.<"


Let's check out our pictures~~~



Cheers!~!~! pictures b4 leaving...




yen, caely, geoffrey, wen qiang and wai yew





kinz, dao, kianz, me and puei san





the food and dao... XD.





geo... eating...





smiles~~~ and....




.... continue eat again... =.="





lolxx... this's wat me and caely like to do....





.... taking pictures in fitting room... ( now chg location edi @ Top Man )





Smiles~~~ See!! we're so happy!!! ^^



p/s : A special & fun valentine's day!!! XD.

No comments: