Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Woohoo~~ my voice finally back!!!

yeh~~~ finally recover!! i can eat ice-cream and chocolate now!!! XD. (later become fei po >.<") my voice finally back to normal, no crack sounds, finally can sing!~!~!

17th, today is my off day, actually i hav plan to go karaoke with my colleagues, but my colleagues sick edi.. haiz.. esp WS, voice crack... wat to do?? cancel the plan lo.. probably plan again on next month.. if can should call K also.. hahax!! coz he suddenly chg his mind... :p

Valentine's, i spended my time with my schoolmates, no dating.. T.T anyway, it's fun to be a single, at least i can enjoy my valentine with alot people but not just to 1 person.. hahax!! And Caely!!! when u can send me the photos ya?? I'm waiting it for so long.. >.<"

p/s : took a stupid action again.. and why??? I'm still a 失败者??

No comments: