Sunday, February 22, 2009

celebrating my wives birthday!!!

sue hui - 13th feb , puei san - 20th feb

my 大老婆 and 二老婆 birthday oh!!! we having our breakfast+lunch in Honey Moon, which was a new restaurant near cold storage in new wing. But the food there was quite an expensive and not nice.... >.<" all the food there was dessert, nth much special.. but the decorations there quite an interesting, the environment is just like having dessert in library, wall graphic printed books labeling in the cupboard, the lighting was pretty good too!! Thus, We have capture a lot of memorable pictures!!! ^^



Zhiao Vin dessert ( Kiwi 西米露 )



My dessert ( Mango 西米露 )



Puei San Mango Pudding ~~



@ Yie Ein, Puei San and Me @



@ Jia Bao and Zhiao Vin @



@ Sue Hui and Puei San @



@ All gals in the house @ take 1



@ All gals in the house @ take 2



Me and my Wives ##



@ Mei Yee, Zhiao Vin and Yie Ein @



@ Mei Yee, Sue Hui & Yie Ein @



* my 大老婆 and Me *



* my 二老婆 and Me *



* my 小老婆 and Me *



* 大老婆 and me *



* Me and my 六老婆 *


p/s : More pictures will be coming soon... coz i'm goin to buy new handphone today!!! ^^

No comments: