Thursday, January 29, 2009

CNY almost end...

hmmm... CNY almost end.. actually there's no much different for every year of CNY, goin cousin house, getting ang paos, eating, chit chatting, gambling.. and i'm getting fatter and fatter during this period... XD. Anyways, i think this year will be slighty different, coz i just having 3 days holiday which was different for my past ages time. Oh Ya!! I'm not a secondary school students anymore, school holidays should not be happen on me during this short period of time.. T.T everyday keep working & working.. sienz edi lo....

Let's see what happen during my CNY holidays..... XD



THE FIRST DAY OF CNY ( 年初一 )



my cousin and my mom.. both wearing red colour too...





me and my sis, (take 1)





my fav biscuits~~ yummy!!! ( eat this become fei po jor.. )





kuk fa... actually i hav no idea when my sis took this pic...





woo~~~ gambling here... hahax!! (but mou ngo fan.. T.T)





all the uncle & auntie chatting and eating here...





I like this pic alot!!! Cute right?? the light effect is so nice!! ( model : Sooi Kuan )




THE SECOND DAY OF CNY ( 年初二 )



me and my sis (take 2)





my 表嫂, pretty & hot right??





my 表嫂 and me ( her hair so nice... T.T )





my small cousin and me





CNY still on9.. haiz..





## The children group ##





## The uncle group ##





## The auntie group ##




my fav drinks~~ White Coffee !~!~!




THE THIRD DAY OF CNY ( 年初三 )


1U decorations.. nice???





This was the place i saw William san... hahax!!





everyone is chit chatting...




nice buffet~~~




my mom and the fish~~




This dog is SOOOOO cute!!! like the Jolin dog... hahax!!





did anyone noe wat is this?? XD




self cam whore again~~














p/s : haiz... no more holidays jor.. T.T this year ang paos money also less jor... sobs...


No comments: