Sunday, January 25, 2009

Finally my "holiday" !@!@!

yeh!!! finally "holiday"~~ lolx.. I have got 3 days off during CNY. Quite a long time didnt update my blog, hmmm.. i think its time to drop some lines here.. if not my baby sure complain it AGAIN... XD

I have work in top man since 14th Dec, it's almost 1 & 1/2 month working there.. some of the colleague did treat me nice, except those "babi". Wat they did everyday is just acting!!! when supervisor pass by, they will just rampas my work and act like he/she is doin.. =.=" Well, i'm not goin to care it as long i'm still getting my salary end of every month... In my mind, nth is important except $$... coz now i really need $$ to "survive"...

In top man, there is just 3 colleagues worth to become frens... Ken, Wai Siong & Eugyn ( lolx.. all guys.. XD ) However, my supervisor - eugyn has resigned since last week, hmmm.. i hav lost a "brother" T.T; for top shop, i think there's just christine and putri dat have closer relationship with me.. hahax!! even sheng li have been same class with me b4 but i dun think i have topics talk to her compare to others.. XD.

actually nth much interesting about my working life.. weekdays sales is around 10k++ for top man and 30k++ during weekends... but actually i not really care about the sales due to my fixed commission, no matter how's high/low the sales, I'm still getting my RM300 commission every month.. Thus, what i can do is just clapping my hands when the sales is high... that's all!!! hahax!!

my changing plan hav started.. straighten, i have did and i have dye my hair also.. but i think I'm goin to dye again soon coz is not obvious unless i'm standing under the bright light.. milky cocoa brown... the colour dat i have dyed.. i have bought another colour few days ago.. Bright Auburn.... lolxx.. quite worried of it, coz it's something bright red colour.. hope dun become LL after dying.. hahax!!





The spec dat i have bought few days ago.. nice?? hehe!!!






1 of my working uniform... anyway, can u guys see my hair colour?? ( I dun think so.. )



p/s : rest 3 days.. then continue my boring life again... haiz....

No comments: