Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snapping Pictures ~~~

Just bought a new phone few days ago.. finally have a chance taking pictures with my colleagues and my working environment.. And now we're having our end season sales!!! quite a lot 30% & 50% stuff... and also price point.. but wat's in my mind was :" still expensive wei.. >.<" " lolxx.. no choice.. the original price was around RM200++.. so wat's the point getting 50% discount??!! just imagine u bought a normal T-shirt or blouses for RM100++ ( and it's Autumn winter stock ) izzit worth enough??!! lolxx... wat the hell i'm saying now, my job should be promoting people come buy clothes rite?? hahax!!!

Just got my feb salary today!!! and it's RM1700 after my EPF!!!! wat a good pay rite?? but.. I work so hard for it during public holidays and OT's... probably this month will be around RM2000.. coz i'm getting my 3 months commission in this month!!! Not goin to chg my job now.. coz i have compare to other shop pay.. yep.. sitting down there... can get RM1100, BUT... it's still a big different between the pay of my salary now... Thus, continue work bah!!! coz actually i'm just working for $$ but not for fun... right??? ^^



The Selling Floor...



Mannequins....




Double Denim Bed....




Counter....




Fitting Room....




Pantry.... ( quite massy XD )




My locker !~!~! ^^



AND... sometimes i did "promoting" clothes as well ~~~~


Me wearing coat.... ( RM 616 with 100% wool )





Top Shop sun glasses... ( RM93 )




This is my new phone Oh~~~~~ ^^

No comments: