Friday, March 13, 2009

SPM results day....

Finally got my spm results, its still consider an okay for me coz actually i have expected i will get 6 A's... hmmm... cant get scholarship, lack of 1 A... haiz... no choice, my est should get A but i didnt... T.T Anyway, i going STPM.... O.o... either physic stream / art stream.. Accountant??? just Forget About It!!! sometimes... i do jaelous of peoples....

$$$$$......... VERY IMPORTANT!!!!! NO $$$ NO TALK!!!! I totally agree with it!!!!!!!




This was my results.... wat a "average" score....



Sitting while waiting....



Waiting and waiting......



Another gang while waiting.. (My wives~~ )



Chatting to relax......



Kar Mun trying to hit Kianz... ^^



O.o... Finally!!! Its time to received it!!! ( i was sooo nervous dat time... )



Chin Shen & Me ( 4th wives )



Siew Li (3th), Zhiao Vin (6th) & Me



It's time to celebrate!!! ( Wong Kok)



Caely.... Smilessss



Bowling section in 1u..



but actually wat i did was just snapping picz but not bowling....



Snooker... a shock impression from Dao... ( dunno wat happen actually... )


notes : nth much dat day.... actually i not really enjoy it also.... coz... I really not happy with my results.....

No comments: