Sunday, March 15, 2009

bored 6 hours...... >.<"

just having my undang lecture... >.<" it's frigging bored sitting there for 6 hours!!! And wat i did was just listened to the music, sms, reading magazine... XD. everyone hav their own gang, chatting, eating.. so fun there.. >.<" kesian me.. sitting alone.. haiz..




the reference book.. not goin to read it... >.<"



exercise book.. quite lazy to do.. >.<"



peoples.. all Zzzz...



sitting at the back.. ^^



but wat i did actually was.. reading Popteens!!



Learning make up~~~ XD



And guys, me going back taman sea again!!! For form 6... >.<" taking physic stream.. according my frens experience, they giv me a lesson was.. CHEM is super duper hard!!!! T.T, start worried now... can i handle it??? probably looking for a good tuition teacher.. to saves me!!!! Goin to join scouter council.. just back to school yesterday, having malam kebudayaan with the scouts.. but actually wat i did was just chatting with others.. didnt done anything dat a scouther shoud do.. hehe!!!



this reminds me about "snow white".....



caely... nth to do... try snapping picz... XD

No comments: