Saturday, May 29, 2010

GOLD hair??!!! @@


* can u believe this is MY HAIR???!!! *



O.M.G


everyone pls!!!!
trust the sample show by Beauteen !!!!

the sample color is exactly same as ur dying results!!!

and the nightmare comes

my HAIR now is GOLDENISH!!!!!!

and its make me looks darker


darker is still OKAY for me....


BUT!!!!!!!!!


the worst thing is



I LOOK DAMM FREAKING LALA!!!!!!!!!!!



full of seafood smell now
wuwu~~~~~~~~

cry till no tears edi...
T.T



looks damm ugly
due to my LONG hair
the solution is actually not enough for my current hair length
SO??
my hair now is some BLACK some GOLD


O.M.G GOD GOD GOD GOSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!


aikzzzzzzzzzz
what to do on my hair now????
dye back??
I just dun wan to damage my hair....
T.T




nah!!!! seriously................. T.T




notes : I MISS MY BLACK HAIR ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T

No comments: