Tuesday, May 4, 2010

randomly~

Just back from work
just randomly have a feel to blog
hmm.... what I should write today??

You Belong With Me
Sang by Taylor Swift

I know it was an old song but I just received it from my bro

and the first thing he said b4 send this to me was :


"this song suit u rite???"



and I was like...



"wat the...? =.=" "




nah... I dun even have a FEEL that this song is suits me
and he was actually called me go Youtube watch this video

LOL

klo.... I know I like wearing T-shirt...
hahax!!
anyway...
I listen to this song just for no reason
for fun~ ^^


*****


and somehow I realize something



people will only say the person is TALL when he/she is skinny


my colleagues was actually comment that one of the staff working in Top Shop
she is a pretty gal
and she is skinny and yet tall
everyone describe her as


"neh~ the tall tall and skinny gal"


but hor...


actually I taller than her...


but the problems come with...


no one will describe me as

" a TALL gal"


What the... =.="


and when I ask them
u know what they said??



"because u look plum ma... "



T.T



yala... just because my face is round enough
so...
I look short and FAT

ZZZZZZZZZZZ


sad T.T



notes : everyday one cup of Chocolate~ and it's FREE!!! wow~ sometime/somehow become a gal has an advantage... hahax!!
but.... my tummy is getting bigger.... T.T

No comments: