Tuesday, June 1, 2010

change??

today 8am class for MAF lecture
due to the EARLY class
so I'm taking LRT alone at the morning
"my brother always late.. zzzz"

and...
I actually met my ex secondary schoolmates
and he was a scout??
if I not mistaken

so what I did was actually give a signal "hi" to him
and he turned his head backwards started looks around
he got a feeling like


"are u talking to me??"


then I give back a signal


"ya.. u re..."


and I actually forgot his name dat time
because me wasn't close with him during school time


so I just...


"hmmmmmmm.... nvm..." smiles* :)


the he also smiles back to me.. :)


erm.....
I'm sure I didnt recognize wrong people
so...
how come just 2 years time we didnt met
he dun even recognize me after looking at me for a minute???

OMG...
because of my new LALA hair??


guess so I've change after enter college life
=P


notes : everytime I look at myself in the mirror.... I was asking myself : "WHO IS THIS??!!" >.<"

No comments: