Saturday, December 26, 2009

time to change...

世上没有丑女人,只有懒女人。
Are you sure the statement is true?
I don't think so..
for me,
to avoid being an ugly women, firstly
you need to have $$
is not only for girls, same goes to guys

is time for me to continue my changing plan,
rebonding & colouring
I have did this for the hair part.
BUT
my hair now is getting fizzy and dry
sob... T.T

December is the month of "pokai" season
seriously PK till super duper charm...
just plan to get some income on Feb and ang pau for CNY




Just bought an angel grey lens. It took me almost 1 hour to wear it. >.<"



Style in “刺凌”. (just watched that in 1u ^^)




MNG having clearing sales, every clothes is having around 50% off on it. Too bad and too sad.. I have no $$ to spend. T.T



Looks like dress right? In facts, it's just a basics collection in MNG. nice design~ ( RM39, so cheap!! >.<)



back view

It's now more cheaper compare to Top Shop. XD


notes : my first experience in New York. PAIN!!! >.<"

No comments: