Friday, December 18, 2009

Fighting~

Just being selected as P&P position for accounting society
LMAO
no comment on my post
is time for me to develop my deco skills
drawing? editing? and.. printing?
hmmmm
fighting for the coming year~ ^^

ENCORE audition
LMAO
I think it was a funny experience for me
sorry but to say that I'm not a creative person
btw, If I'm so lucky yet being chosen for 2nd audition
same thing again
fighting for it~

2010 is coming soon
My first time of having holiday on Christmas Day
having Full shift worked for the past 2 years..
finally now I can enjoy and relax~
How about New Year celebration?
should be same as past..
countdown celebration with my bunch of EX secondary schoolmates

Final coming soon
everyone is enjoying their holiday BUT
I'm going to have my sem 2 final exams
@.@
urghhhh... so UNFAIR right??!!
btw, just give me a B for my ITS, I won't expect much on it because...
the exam was set by the AUNTIE!!!!
IDIOT!!
>.<



FIGHTING!!!!
I just wan to maintain my results


notes : 1st of January....

No comments: