Thursday, December 24, 2009

thank GOD !!!

Finally I got back my ITS and ENG. From the previous post, I did mentioned that I'm going fail my ITS even though I have studied so much on that.. Thank GOD!! I got passed for ITS!!! seriously unbelievable, although it's not a high score but I have already satisfied on it. ^^

English for communication, aikzzz.. so sad that I got so low for summary part. But overall I still feel satisfied of my results. B+ is pretty enough for me, coz I didnt really expect too much on my Eng paper. I know I have edi try my best on the presentation part.. overall : Satisfied. ^^

Encore competition, I have edi passed the 1st audition. Comes to 2nd audition, I'm facing a lot of problems on this. Lack of experience, time and dancemates!! If I choose to quit this opportunity to join the 2nd audition, It seems like "wasted". If I choose to join, I have no idea on the choreography. My dancemates are busy with their stuff, same goes to me. Haizzzzzz... time management problem.. 见步行步 bah!!! >.<"


Christmas~~

just got a exchg give from chooi lin~ ^^ I really like it!! thx ya!!
And, thx for those who joined this "christmas gift exchange" event. Hope we can organize more class event for the coming year. Thx for supporting!~!~! ^^



Here is the gift~



chooi lin ah.. I get what u mean de.. dun study in last minute.. >.<




The eggs~ (cute right?)



O.O... Gifts mountain



randomly took in 1u.. nice decorations~ ^^




notes : Thx for ur Doraemon~ ^^

No comments: